Inspired by inns and wineries in the Napa Valley, the Lancaster dining collection exudes the ambience of a laid-back resort. Crafted of high-low Pine and Hardwood Solids, the soft Dovetail Gray finish and Weathered Bronze hardware mix effortlessly with graceful turned legs and designer details to create a look that is distinctive yet inviting. Adding a casual classic and coastal flair, shutter wood doors are used on the server, and two shutter doors are also on the base of the counter table, with adjustable shelves behind. The distinctive piece selection includes a buffet, server and a dining cabinet with two wood-framed glass doors on the top and two on the bottom, offering 3-way touch lighting control with 2 LED lights. The table options include a 52-inch round and a 68-inch rectangular leg table. The tables can be extended to 70 inches and 86 inches, respectively, with use of a leaf. The rectangular counter table extends to 58W x 36H when the butterfly leaf is used. The versatile seating options include a side chair with upholstered seat and wood slat back, an upholstered seat and back chair, a bench with upholstered seat and wood trim, an elegant shaped chair with wood trim and upholstered seat and back, and counter-height dining chair with upholstered seat and slat back. Take a vacation without leaving home with the resort flavor created by the Lancaster dining collection.
- 4 wood framed glass doors
- 3-way touch lighting control and 2 LED lights
- 3 felt lined drawers in the middle
- 2 bottom wood doors ; 1 adj
- wood shelf behind each door
- tinted drawers w/french dovetail in front & english in back
- side mount ball bearing guides
- wood framed glass shelves w/plate grooves and 1 fixed wood framed glass shelf w/plate grooves behind the doors.